As Kildare Wedding Photographer, I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t dedicate a blog post to this beautiful region. Being able to leave and work in Ireland is a great privilege as I took possibility to see so many amazing landscapes during my work as Ireland Wedding Photographer. I’m proudly available in County Kildare but also Nationwide and I couldn’t be more happy to offer relaxed, documentary wedding photography service for all engaged couples.
Kildare is one of the many beautiful Irish counties, located in the midlands, in the province of Leinster. It is surrouded by the counties of Laois, Meath, Offaly, Carlow, Wicklow & Dublin and is a home for many, amazing wedding venues. If you are currently planning your Kildare Wedding, you must look at my list of Top Kildare Wedding Venues (places not to be missed during your planning journey!).
List of Best Wedding Venues in Kildare by Kildare Wedding Photographer:
- Palmerstown House Estate, Naas, Co. Kildare – beautiful residence widely called “Kildare’s best kept secret”, suitable for up to 220 wedding guests.
- Killashee Hotel, Killashee, Naas, County Kildare – is a majestic 4-star Victorian manor house with carefully manicured gardens and can host up to 250 guests.
- Cartron House, Carton Demesne, Maynooth, County Kildare – is a country manor with historic setting and it’s one of the most luxurious hotels in Ireland. Suitable for up to 300 wedding guests.
- Martinstown House, Curragh, Co. Kildare – a Gothic style cottage situated in a peaceful setting on its own miniature park, surrounded by old trees and idyllic garden. For up to 240 guests.
- Barberstown Castle, Straffan, County Kildare – historic and luxury, 13th Century Irish Castle, situated only 25 minutes from Dublin city centre. Great for small and big weddings, from 50 to 250 wedding guests.
- Kilkea Castle, Kilkea Demesne, Castledermot, County Kildare – it’s of one of the oldest Castles in Ireland, luxury and full of history. This wedding venue can accomodate a maximum of 270 people.
- The K Club, Straffan, Co. Kildare – one of the top Irish hotels with an options for small and big weddings, from 50 up to 350 guests.
If you are a fan of documentary (but relaxed and fun!) wedding photography and currently searching for Kildare Wedding Photographer, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me and check my Wedding Packages. All of them can be easily customized to your needs. I love meeting new couples in love and visit Kildare wedding venues. If candid and relaxed photography style is something that you like, we can surely be a great match! My biggest goal is to document real moments and emotions of one of the most important days of your life, all in an informal and unobtrusive manner. Therefore I trying to keep posing to minimum, blend in the background, making for my couples so easy to enjoy the day and forget about the camera. If you think that we could work together, don’t hesitate to say hello and get in touch. I’m looking forward to working for you.
If you your wedding planning your Kildare wedding in Ireland or looking for Kildare Wedding Photographer, you must check my Wedding Guide – full set of TIPS & ADVICES that will help you to choose the right wedding photographer and plan a stress-free Wedding:
Best Documentary Wedding Photographer in the Irish Enterprise Awards 2020 – 2021, working in Ireland : Sligo, Kildare, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wiclow, Wexford, Cork, Killarney, Galway & Dublin but available Nationwide for Destination Weddings Worldwide and Elopements in Ireland , Kildare Wedding Photographer