Wedding in Killarney, Wedding Photographers Killarney, Killarney Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photography in Ireland, Killarney Wedding, Documentary Wedding Photographer, Killarney Wedding Venues, County Kerry Wedding Photographer
Living in Ireland and being able to visit so many beautiful places during my photography journey it’s my great privilage. As a Killarney wedding photographer, available in Killarney, Co.Kerry and Nationwide, I’m delighted to offer candid, documentary style wedding photography service for all couples looking for relaxed wedding experience.
Killarney is one of the most beautiful towns in Ireland, widely known by the incredible scenery of its Killarney National Park. The park is a popular tourist destination and it’s filled with rugged mountains, woodland’s wide life, lakes, waterfalls, perfect for cycling and hiking lovers. The town itself is very picturesque as you will find there colorful 19th century buildings, which would make a beautiful backdrop for in-town Bride & Groom session. From my perspective of Documentary, Ireland Wedding Photographer I must admit that variety of Killarney wedding venues is very impressive. You will find there a choice of beautiful locations, suitable for any types of weddings:
- Country houses, which are perfect for romantic, rustic receptions;
- Elegant and contemporary, modern hotels ;
- Real life castle for fairy-tale, dreamy and classic weddings within short distance from the town.
As Killarney Wedding Photographer I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t share with you the set of my favorite Killarney Weddings Venues.
List of Best Wedding Venues in Killarney, Co. Kerry:
- Muckross Park Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry – the only one hotel, which is situated in Killarney National Park. It can host a weddings for up to 280 guests.
- Dromhall Hotel, Muckross Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry. It’s Shelbourne Suite’s capacity is between 70 and 300 wedding guests.
- Heights Hotel Killarney, Cork Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry. Couples can choose between Mangerton Suite which caters up to 350 people and the Mill Restaurant, suitable for up to 65 guests.
- Killarney Avenue Hotel, Town Centre, Killarney, Co. Kerry – for up to 300 guests. Overlooking Killarney National Park.
- The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens, Beaufort, Killarney, Co. Kerry. Their Park Suite can host up to 220 guests.
- The Brehon Hotel, Muckross Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry – with a guest capacity of 220.
- Great Southern Killarney , Town Centre, Avenue, Killarney, Co. Kerry. This hotel can host large weddings: from 200 to 600 people.
- Coolclogher House, Mill Rd, Coolclogher, Killarney, Co. Kerry, situated on the world famous Ring of Kerry route, on the outskirts of Killarney town. Perfect choice for small, Destination weddings and larger Marquee receptions.
- Randles Hotel, Muckross Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry. Ideal for small, intimate weddings.
- Killarney Royal Hotel, College St, Killarney Town, Co. Kerry. For intimate wedding celebration.
- The Killarney Park, Town Centre, East Ave, Killarney, Co. Kerry. They host intimate, but also big weddings.
- Ballyseede Castle Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry, approx 30 min drive from Killarney Town. It’s the only Castle Hotel located in County Kerry and can host a weddings for up to 220 people. It’s a sister to other Romantic Castles of Ireland: https://sligo-photographer.com/2021/03/castle-wedding-venues-in-ireland/.
If you are currently looking for Killarney Wedding Photographer, I would be delighted to share with you my Wedding Packages and customize them to your needs. I love photographing couples in love in the amazing Killarney scenery and Kerry landscape. I would describe my style as very relaxed and natural. My aim is to document real moments and emotions of your big day, all in an informal and unobtrusive manner. I keep posing to minimum so for 95% of time you can simply relax and forget about the camera. If you think that we would be a good match, don’t hesitate to get in touch, I would love to find out more about you and your wedding day.
If you your wedding planning your Killarney wedding in Ireland, you must check my Wedding Guide – full set of TIPS & ADVICES that will help you to choose the right wedding photographer and plan a stress-free Wedding:
Best Documentary Wedding Photographer in the Irish Enterprise Awards 2020 – 2021, working in Ireland : Sligo, Kildare, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wiclow, Wexford, Cork, Killarney, Galway & Dublin but available Nationwide for Destination Weddings Worldwide and Elopements in Ireland